United Way 2022-2024 Grant Application
2022 - 2024 Grant Guidelines
• An agency must be tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and have been in operation for at least 2 years.
• Only health and human services agencies are eligible to apply.
• Only those agencies invited to submit a full proposal will be considered for funding. The programs proposed are limited to those that were identified in the invitation to submit a grant application.
• Applicants must review and be willing/able to complete/comply with Grantee
Memorandum of Agreement.
II. Evaluation Criteria - the United Way of South Central Illinois will:
• focus on community investments that have the potential to achieve a positive impact in our community;
• make funding decisions based on program outcomes and community impact;
• base decisions on objective measurements of program outcomes.